Rappcats – The Digital Subscription
Every record sold on Rappcats as MP3 & WAV. Periodic discount codes for purchases, giveaways and more.
Subscribe now to begin a one month free trial and receive our latest three releases. After the one month trial ends you will receive each release as they become available for $10/month.
• Madlib – Dirtknock Third single from the upcoming Sound Ancestors. Edited, Arranged and Mastered by Kieran Hebden
• Wendell Harrison – An Evening With The Devil Recorded for Detroit based Tribe Records in 1972 was the saxophonists debut. This experimental jazz album is features legendary great players Marcus Belgrave and Phil Ranelin as well as poetry by The Black Messengers.
• Madlib – Hopprock Second single from the upcoming Sound Ancestors. Edited, Arranged and Mastered by Kieran Hebden
Previous deliveries include:
• Wendell Harrison & The Tribe – Farewell to the Welfare An original album that was completed in 1975 and never released. The title track is an underground hit: original 7-inches of the two-sided, buoyant jam go for upward of $500.
• Lloyd Miller – Oriental Jazz Oriental Jazz was recorded, compiled and self-released in 1968 while Miller was studying at Brigham Young. The record, originally pressed in a quantity of 300 copies, sought to combine a cool, modal style with the exotic arrays of instruments and styles that Miller had picked up during his travels.
• Madlib – Road of the Lonely Ones First single from the upcoming Sound Ancestors. Edited, Arranged and Mastered by Kieran Hebden
• Admas – Sons of Ethiopia Sons of Ethiopia is a mostly instrumental album, rich with global influences. It is one of the few recordings to be produced outside Ethiopia in the early 1980s. It is a key document of the Washington DC exile scene. The core members of Admas – Tewodros ‘Teddy’ Aklilu, Henock Temesgen, and Abegasu Shiota – had previously played in a group called Gasha, one of the few local Ethiopian bands. Admas was born from Gasha, as an outlet for their more experimental instincts.(Frederiksberg Records)
• Jahari Massamba Unit – Pardon My French Drums: Karriem Riggins. Instruments: Madlib. We would have called it Spiritual Jazz but Phil Ranelin told us to call it Black Classical Music.(Madlib Invazion)
• Music Makers Band – You Can Be (Bonus Material) Bonus material from our latest subscription release. (Now-Again Records)
Upon subscribing, you will immediately get the above listed albums. And:
– Each new release sold by Rappcats – on Now-Again, Madlib Invazion, Pay Jay and other like minded labels – delivered digitally to your downloads folder at Rappcats as mp3 & WAV files: at least one album per month. You get each new release on street date and pay $10 / month regardless of whether you’re delivered one album or many.
– Download your albums any time, anywhere.
– Files delivered directly to your Rappcats download cart when they are released, as 320kbps MP3 & lossless WAV files. When applicable, digital booklets will be delivered as PDFs.
– Month-to-month billing – cancel anytime you want, no questions asked.
– Subscriptions accepted from anywhere in the world.
– Periodic discount codes for purchases in the Rappcats store and physical product giveaways to subscribers.
– 50% discount per month afforded to Now-Again Reserve Edition subscribers. Just log in and then subscribe with the same user name and the discount will be automatically applied.
We will also be periodically rolling out our extensive back catalog, issuing previously-unreleased material and delivering discount coupons for physical product in our store – exclusively for our subscribers!
BILLING: $10 / month. Please note we do NOT accept American Express.
CANCEL AT ANY TIME: While your purchase commits you to the first release, you can cancel at any time. Provided you’ve cancelled before the billing date for the subsequent month, you will not be charged for that month.
QUESTIONS: Feel free to ask email@example.com