Now-Again Reserve: a deluxe vinyl subscription.
Custom-made LPs delivered once per quarter, presenting some of the rarest records in their respective genres in highest quality LP format. Each release is produced with the direct participation of the artist.
Subscribe now to begin with the next upcoming release. Catch me up to subscribe and include previous releases.
In response to subscriber comments, Now-Again has made some changes to the Now-Again Reserve subscription: Lower price ($50/quarter); more exclusive music on vinyl; gatefold jackets made in N. America on standard cardstock; vinyl manufacturing will now take place at both Quality and United Record Pressing. The wooden case is discontinued. See full specs below.
Current release: Paternoster: Die Ersten Tage (The First Days)
The genesis of one of the world’s great rock albums: Austrian prog-psych masters Paternoster’s (Reserve Edition LP#1) soundtrack to Herbert Holba’s 1971 hippie sci-fi film Die ersten Tage (The First Days). Transferred directly from master tapes, never before released in any form.
Bonus 2nd LP – available only to subscribers – contains extended OST tracks and vocal demos of tracks that didn’t make Paternoster’s debut. Extensive, photo-filled booklet documents the history of the band, Holba’s film, and how psychedelic rock and film collided in Vienna’s 70s underground.
Download card for WAV files with bonus tracks, including the band’s demos for their masterpiece album, and the entire Die ersten Tage film.
CATCH ME UP:
• Mike Nyoni & Born Free 2/LP. Anthology of Zamrock musician Mike Nyoni’s 1970s recordings, with bonus LP.
• Hunger 2/LP. Late ‘60s West Coast psych–rock, including the user-rare test press version of this sought after album.
• Michael Cosmic & Phill Musra Group – 3/LP set of spiritual and deep jazz, including previously unreleased music by Worlds Experience Orchestra.
• German Oak – 3/LP. Rare Krautrock, the most mysterious in the genre, including previously unreleased music.
• Split Decision Band – 1/LP and 7-inch single. Previously unreleased disco boogie album from Des Moines, Iowa.
• Rob Thomsett – Yarandoo & Hara – 2/LP. Australian guitarist/visionary Rob Thomsett’s collected works, combined into one package. Originally privately pressed in Canberra, 1975 and ’76, rarely heard examples of the best in progressive jazz/rock.
• The Mark III – Marvin Whoremonger – 1/LP, 1976. Late-era funk concept album by vocalist backed by a trio of Las Vegas high school kids, produced by Cholly Williams, embellished by session musicians in Hollywood.
• World’s Experience Orchestra – The Beginning Of A New Birth & As Time Flows On – 2/LP set of the group’s 1975 and 1980 albums.
• Paternoster – 1/LP, 1972. This is the band sanctioned, official reissue of an Austrian prog-psych masterpiece, its story told for the first time.
DETAILS FOR EACH RELEASE Updated Jan. 2017
• Each release comes with an exclusive 7” or 12” of music only issued to Now-Again Reserve subscribers
• Download card for WAV files of the album
• Booklet with extensive liner notes detailing the history of the album.
• Remastered by Elysian Masters head engineer Dave Cooley in Los Angeles, delicately lacquered by Electric Mastering in London and perfectly pressed by Independent Record Pressing in Bordentown, New Jersey.
• Vinyl gatefold jackets made in North America; CDs made in North America as 6-panel eco-wallets.
• Each of these albums are produced with the direct participation of their creators, all of whom saw their original albums’ releases disappear into the ether.
SHIPPING: We offer USPS Priority shipping in the USA and First Class USPS International elsewhere. Approximate weight per release is 3 lb (1.36 kg). Exact shipping cost is calculated at checkout. To change shipping info please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
BILLING: $50 / quarter plus shipping. “Catch Me Up” subscribers are billed $320 at first and then $50 / quarter. You’re billed at sign up for your first release and will be billed for subsequent releases at the start of each calendar quarter, with shipment occurring at the end of that calendar quarter. Please note we do NOT accept American Express. To change billing info please email email@example.com
CANCEL AT ANY TIME: While your purchase commits you to the first release, you can cancel at any time. Provided you’ve cancelled before the billing date for the subsequent release, you will not be obligated to purchase that album. To cancel, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
QUESTIONS: Feel free to ask email@example.com